Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHRISTmas with the Hoyt's 08

So hello again, here are some picture's from our family Christmas my Mom, Sister,Aunt, Cousin, and all our kids had a cookie day, my mom was talking to her best friend on her cell phone making plans for later that night and making chocolate mix to dip some crackers in. She dropped her phone in the chocolate mix it was hilarious ( I guess you had to be there. ) Then we had a snow day here in Beaumont it took me a half hour to get them dressed to play for five minutes at the park before Maddy had to go pee and there was no bathroom at the park but it was a lot of fun! Madisson was so excited we we're getting snow she wanted to call Aunt Arlee and Uncle Brody to let them know she was getting snow at her house. Well I'm trying to get the picture's together from the coast trip and put them on a sight so anyone can get them printed out if they'd like all mine turned out blurry so if any one has some they'd like to share that would be great if you would let me know, love you all until next time. Hoyt's

No comments:

Post a Comment