Friday, January 16, 2009

California Girl...

This made me laugh today so I thought I'd share it. Audrey and I were on are way to get the girls from school and we past a field, Audrey very softly from the back seat said mom look look out side the window there are a bunch of moos. I said what baby? She said out side there are a bunch of moo moos. I turnedto look at a herd of cows so I asked her what animal it was she insisted it was a moo I told her it was a cow and the noise it made went moo! But I have to addmit that for the longest time I thought milk came from the cows that were white with brown spots, and the cows that were brown with brown spots made chocolate milk! Us Cali Girls lol

1 comment:

  1. Kids are funny. My wife and I are grandparents to three girls - two with our daughter and one with our son. Our daughter has the two older ones.

    One is almost five and the other nearly three.

    Last week when we were at our daughter's house for supper, as sometimes happens, a bit of a tift broke out between the two. The younger one, who is still two, hit the older one.

    Our daughter saw everything and immediately scolded the younger one. In a stern voice, she said to her, "you apologize to your sister or you're going to have a time-out!"

    Tessa looked at our daughter and said, "I'll take the time-out." She then sauntered off to sit on the stairs until her two minutes were finished - our daughter was left standing with her mouth wide open.

    We had all that we could do to keep from laughing.

    Children, in my opinion, are God's tonic for all of us, when we feel that the world is a bit mixed up.

    A nice blog.

    I invite you to visit my site at garyross.ca.

    Have a healthy and prosperous 2009.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete