Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baseball Season...

So I've been told that I'm a slacker for not writing on here for a while but I'm new so I'll set a goal of once a week : ) Anyhow It's official our life it about to get hectic, We just signed the girls up for tee-ball Amos and Gabe are going to coach 3-4 year old team with Audrey, and Madelyn on the same team cause they are bffs! Then Amos is coaching 5-6 year old team with Maddy being on that team. We thought Kailey would also get to be on that team considering she is 6 but I guess she falls into a loop-hole she will start her first year of competitive ball U-8 and under! So that is any where from four to six different practices a week and not to mention games are held at night too and audreys team will play games Saturdays. But it's definitely worth it to watch the kids grow all year : ) Audrey 4th Birthday is Sunday January the 18th and we are planning to go to Disneyland( we have annual passes ) I've started reading "The Shack" ( a book Aunt Susie gave to me ) and to be honest I got it the end of November but it took me a month to read the first two chapters but since the third chapter I haven't been able to put it down I really like it I'm on the 9th chapter and so far I would recommend it! Hopefully as the year goes on my blogs get better ! well until next time .

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to put Cody in tee ball! How fun! Love the updates! Keep 'em coming! Loveyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days when the boys played ball. You can't wait for the season to start and then you can't wait till it is over.

    ReplyDelete