Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baseball Seasons over !

This is My Husband receiving his coaches awards from both teams. He is a great Coach he had 18 request to be on his team this year from last year ( they are only allowed 12 ), I'm sure their will be more request next year his whole team loves him !
This is Audrey our youngest, she had a pretty good year, Madelyn was on her team so they liked to play around a lot more than focusing on the game but when they did focus they played like all-stars. She is our baby and loves the role of it!

This is Maddy our middle at her end of the year party with Amos the head coach and asst. coach Matt, an ed! Maddy had a great season! Maddy is our little Tom-Boy who is seaming to be naturally good at what ever she tries! ( she loves to look like a little lady, but she'd rather play with the boys)


This is Kailey our oldest her team made it to playoffs her first year on Under 8 Softball the girls took 2ND place but they played great they had to play two game's back to back on Saturday and it was 103 degrees out side ! She is a little Stud and will be awesome in what ever she wants to do !



2 comments:

  1. Oh Rhianon- I love these pics...they make me want to cry..I wish we lived closer. I am sooo proud of all my neices!! You and Amos do such a great job of raising the girls. Maddie is definately like Aunt Arlee (tom boy)!! I love it

    ReplyDelete