Monday, February 16, 2009

OUCH !!!!

So I got my knee surgery on Tuesday and it went well, I was told to imagine the worst and hope for the best only I didn't imagine it as bad as it is WOW does it hurt even through the pain meds I still feel it throb : ( Yes Amos still has a job even after taking the day off to take me in for my surgery ( If you don't know Amos that well it's not something he does very often well ever he even missed the birth of our third daughter ! ) So I felt very loved : ) and he's been having to do my job all weekend and it's been a long weekend just ask him, my mom even had two kids for the weekend and he has still been busy everyday all day! Maybe he will appreciate all I do now : ) But what would I do without him , I'd be lost I Love him so much and I'm glad that God picked him out just for me!!! By the way I finished The Shack And I loved it I would have to say it's worth the read. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Oh sister- I wish we would have planned it better so I could have come and helped you out...Lord knows I owe you for all the times you've been there for me:) I love you and will pray for a quick recovery. I too loved the Shack...what an amazing God we have!!

    ReplyDelete