Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So I'm new to this blog thing so please bare with me : )

So I guess I will jump on the ban~wagon too ! Our Sister Arlee has had one a while now and since we live so far away and don't get to see Bragen that often I love getting on her Blog and seeing him grow and seeing thier beautiful family events and then Amanda May, and Amanda Henneman had got one and it's been a blast watching their life's through pictures and little in~sights so I thought I would give this blog a try and hope it gives some of you joy to see a little bit of our life well We love you all and I will hopefully be updating this a lot untill I'm caught up so untill next time : )

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Maybe one day I will hop on the blog band-wagon, but not today!!!
    love you guys
    Sarah and Kai

    ReplyDelete